Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blah blah blech...

No, I have not posted many movie reviews in the past few months. No, I am not forsaking all of you who hang on my every critique when deciding what to spend your money and your time on. There just has been NOTHING I have wanted to spend my money or my time on. Not even for my legion of fans. I respect you all too much to waste your valuable reading time by writing reviews for movies I knew would not live up to your tastes.

However, there are some movies to look forward to:

Hotel for Dogs (I wish I had a kid I could take as cover to this)

Inkheart

Taken

The International (maybe not something I'm looking forward to, but I'll see it)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (hubba hubba)

Terminator Salvation (Ibid.)

I am so very much a summer movie gal. Don't judge. You're the one here reading what I have to say.

No comments: